If you are interested in showing your work at Artspace Warehouse Los Angeles, we welcome you to submit work in the following formats.
WE ACCEPT emails that include:
1. Artist Name, Address, Phone, Email, Nationality, Year of Birth
2. How did you find out about Artspace Warehouse?
3. 6-8 low resolution images (up to 1mb) saved in .jpg format of artworks created in the last 18 months
4. List of the images included with any pertinent information: title, medium, dimensions, date, sales price
5. Biography/CV/Resume including previous/current/future exhibitions
6. List of gallery representations, sales history, education
7. List of other websites where your work can be purchased
8. Image of the artist
9. URL of your website and/or fb/Instagram page
10. Email submission with subject of email: Artist Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include all information, otherwise your submission might not be evaluated
PLEASE BE PATIENT DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS.
We do NOT ACCEPT Walk-ins. No phone calls or submissions in person, please.
Please do not expect an immediate response. Artspace Warehouse oftentimes holds onto work for future programming and might revisit submissions several months later.
You may send materials directly to:
7358 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Please be advised, Artspace Warehouse is not responsible for unsolicited materials and does not have the staff to return submissions. All unsolicited items received will become property of Artspace Warehouse. We look at all submissions.
If your work is a good fit for our gallery, and space becomes available, then we will contact you. Please do not send additional unsolicited emails or call the gallery. Thank you. You can resubmit a new body of works at a later date if relevant.
Gallery Manager: Claudia Deutsch
Art Inventory & Assistant Gallery Director: Jennifer Machado
Art Gallery Executive Assistant: Valerie Deutsch
Art Gallery Sales Associate & Project Consultant: Andrea Newell Bravo
Art Curation, Sales & Shipping Associate: Sara Fortson
Art Gallery Sales & Communications Associate: Veda Stocton
Art Gallery Sales Associate: Bethanie Williams
Accounting Manager: Galyna Kushnir
Lead Artwork Photographer: Monique Lozano
Art Handler and Installer: Eduard Mariarty
Curator Germany: Angela Reitz (Galerie Reitz, Cologne, Germany)
Curator Switzerland: Oliver Muenchow (Kunstwarenhaus, Zurich, Switzerland)
Curators USA: Valerie Deutsch (Artspace Warehouse), Claudia Deutsch (Artplex Gallery)
It is the Gallery's mission to exhibit and promote the work of emerging and mid-career international and local contemporary artists.The gallery aims to:
Copyright Artspace Warehouse. All rights reserved.